Pacific (CA) Vs San Jose State: College Basketball Betting Odds & Trends
The San Jose State Spartans (4-4) will host the Pacific Tigers (CA) (4-5) after winning four straight home games. The game begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021. Read on for some betting information and statistics to help you bet on the Tigers (win on the silver line) against the Spartans ( ).
The information in the following uses the latest quotes as of December 10, 2021 at 8:39 p.m. ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this release and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pacific (CA) vs San Jose State Betting Odds
Pacific Offense (CA) vs. Defense of the State of San José
|Pacific Offense (CA)||Statistics (Rank)||Defense of the State of San José|
|66.9 (274)||Points / Gm||69.6 (210)|
|69.3 (186)||Goods / Game||65.7 (39)|
|44.5 (168)||Field objective%||44 (254)|
|35.2 (118)||3 PT%||28.7 (59)|
|50.3 (197)||% Effective FG||48.6 (179)|
|52.7 (215)||% actual fire||52.5 (223)|
San José State offense against. Pacific Defense (CA)
|San José State offense||Statistics (Rank)||Pacific Defense (CA)|
|66.5 (282)||Points / Gm||63.3 (78)|
|66.8 (280)||Goods / Game||67.1 (71)|
|43.7 (205)||Field objective%||41 (125)|
|39.1 (25)||3 PT%||35.2 (282)|
|51.6 (152)||% Effective FG||48.5 (176)|
|53.3 (202)||% actual fire||52.5 (223)|
Pacific betting overview (CA)
- Pacific (CA) is 4-3-0 ATS so far this year.
- The Tigers have been favored 2.5 points or more twice this season and have covered the spread in one of those clashes.
- Pacific (CA) games have only exceeded point total once this season.
- Pacific (CA) and his opponents have scored over 130.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- The Tigers have an average total of 135.2 in their clashes this year, 4.7 points more than the over / under this game.
San José State Betting Overview
- San Jose State has covered each of its eight games with a gap this season.
- The Spartans have been a 2.5-point or better underdog six times this year and have covered the lead in six of those clashes.
- A total of three San Jose State games this year have ended.
- San Jose State have teamed up with their opponents to score more than 130.5 points in five of eight games this season.
- The average over / under for the Spartans’ outings this season is 138.1, 7.6 points above this game’s points total.
College basketball pools
$ 20 free play on first deposit
Plus 20% deposit up to $ 500
Claim: Click Play Now
$ 5 offered at registration
20% up to $ 500 on deposit
Watch sports, play fantasy, earn money!
Claim: Click Play Now
Key players in the Pacific (CA)
- Jeremiah Bailey leads the Tigers with 14 points per game.
- Pierre Crockrell II leads Pacific (CA) with 4.6 assists per game and Alphonso Anderson pace the team with 7.4 rebounds per outing.
- The Tigers are led by Luke Avdalovic from long distance. He hits two deep shots per game.
- Pacific (CA) interception leader is Crockrell II, who is 1.6 per game. Bailey leads the team with an average of 0.8 blocks per outing.
Key players in the State of San José
- Spartans’ man of confidence Omari Moore leads the squad in points (15.1 points per game) and assists (4.6 assists per game).
- Ibrahima Diallo’s 8.3 rebounds per game punctuate San Jose State’s rebound effort. He also adds 7.8 points per game.
- Tibet Gorener leads the Spartans in beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 three shots per game.
- Diallo leads San Jose State in interceptions (1.1) and blocks (1.8) per game.