Pan Pacific Masters Games coming to Gold Coast, sports list
The Pan Pacific Masters Games have arrived on the Gold Coast.
More than 13,000 masters athletes will compete in 42 sports at venues across the city from November 4-13.
Click here for updates and news on the 10-day multi-sport show.
Watch the latest sport on Channel 7 or stream for free on 7plus >>
The Gold Coast event is the 12th edition of the Pan Pacific Masters Games.
Thousands of participants from across the country will converge on the popular tourist site to take part in the biggest and best annual Asia-Pacific Masters Games.
This year’s sports list includes:
- Athletics (running, road walking, athletics)
- Beach volleyball
- Cricket – Super 8
- Horse riding – dressage
- fitness challenge
- Football, walking football and futsal
- Indoor netball, netball and foot netball
- Indoor rowing
- lawn balls
- Motorcycles – enduro and vinduro
- Paddling – dragon boat and outrigger canoe
- Rugby League, Rugby Union and Tactile Rugby
- Shooting – clay target
- Soft ball
- To crush
- Swimming and sea swimming
- ten bowling pins
- Water polo